Vanilla Imperial with Darjeeling 2nd Flush
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 2 people
- Darjeeling 2nd flush (6g)
- Vanilla paste or Vanilla pods (7g)
- Drizzle of sugar syrup (2ml)
- Hot water (250ml)
- 1. Take 250ml of water, add 6grams of Darjeeling 2nd Flush tea to it. Let it sit for about 2 minutes.
- 2. After 2 minutes, add 7grams of Vanilla flavour in a Centro glass. Add tea into this glass with a strainer. Add 2ml of sugar syrup into this and stir well.
- 3. Your Vanilla Imperial tea is now ready to serve.