Pink Guava and Kaffir with Darjeeling 2nd Flush
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 2 people
- Darjeeling 2nd flush (6g)
Guava paste flavour (5g)
- Drizzle of sugar syrup (2ml)
- Add one Kaffir leaf
- Hot water (250ml)
- 1. Prepare a concoction of the Darjeeling 2nd Flush tea, strain it and keep it aside.
- 2. Reheat this concoction, add 5g of Guava paste flavour from Leonardo’s and mix well.
- 3. Stir for a while and strain once more before pouring in the Centro glass.
- 4. Add one Kaffir leaf and leave it to settle in the tea. Your Pink Guava and Kaffir is now ready to be served