2 Tin Customisable Gifts
Choose any two flavours from our premium tea range for a gift that’s personalised and truly memorable. Our Limited Edition offerings include spiced Gourmet Tea in four exquisite flavours for chai lovers. Meanwhile, connoisseurs of clear tea will appreciate our aromatic handpicked tea leaves, suited to the sophisticated palate.
- Royal Saffron Tea: The magical landscape of Kashmir serves up more than enchanting views; the beautiful flavours, for one. The magic behind this aromatic and delicate brew can be attributed to its key ingredient: saffron, one of the rarest and prized spices in the world.
- Bold Spices Tea: You first notice the bold flavours of clove, ginger, nutmeg, cardamom, and cinnamon. And, after a moment, the fiery red chilli and black pepper make their presence felt. It’s the perfect elixir for spice seekers.
- Darjeeling 2nd Flush Tea: This tea yields its finest quality after spring. Carefully handpicked during the months of May and June, the tea leaves of the Second Flush have beautiful purplish blooms. In contrast to the First Flush, this yield retains a darker amber hue and a stronger, fuller body, but with a smoother finish. It is savoured the world over for its unique, sweet and fruity muscatel grape flavour.
- Darjeeling 1st Flush Tea: The Darjeeling First Flush Tea is one of the most prized tea in the world. It is sourced during the first plucking of new leaves and buds from the onset of spring in March through the month of April. Coming from the first harvest of the new season, this unique tea has a brisk, floral flavour with a light-coloured hue.
- Darjeeling Whole Leaf Green Tea: The Darjeeling Whole Leaf Green Tea owes its prized qualities to the high-altitude plantations where it is grown. This green tea is very delicate and immensely subtle, with a characteristic bright yellow-green colour.